BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

mE as aNa

me...
myself... n
I....
I am just a plain girl... I really mean it..
I'm doesn't have any super power.. so clearly i'm not HEROES...
I'm not popular either... just a wallflower in the school...
I also don't have any special ability or talent.. I can't sing, acting, drawing, cooking, dancing n etc.
I not great in an sport... ya i know... you just knew it..
I'm not good in study tOO..
I never know what I can do best.. because better is always not enough in this cruel world..
SEE how plain and ordinary am I.. nothing triumph to tell u guys..

I'm always in the middle as I'm also a middle child... ( maybe it's just my luck)
I have a brother and a sister... yup, just a small family..

I live in selayang, Selangor....
I'm used to study in sek. keb. sg tua bahru (who live nearby only knows this school)... from standard 1 till 6...
Then I went to MRSM KKB, still in Selangor.. from form 1 till 5...
Presently, study in UTM KL... hah.. still in Selangor n KL (since KL n Selangor just look like in the same place)..
As you can see, I never go out from this 2 states..
I'm not sure it's a bad or good luck..

Still about me... (it's my blog right!)
I'm a ...
SHY (only at the first moment, then it's become crazy and can't be control anymore)
Happy go Lucky (it's just not good to be moody)
hmmm... I think I just left the rest to u guys who KNOW me to fill in....

I love love to watch movie.... I can't just mention my favourite becoz it;s a lot...
I like to listen to music too... I only have about 557 songs... I can listen to all type of music.. (just listen doesn't mean I like it)
Currently I love to read a novel ... (Thanks for wani, lily n ayu) ... now i'm just addicted... I try to find twillight novel since the movie it's not good enough (for me laa)
I love to shopping tooo.... make my mind free.. haa..haa.. (I'm just a girl, can't escape from that)

i'm not really a social person... because i'm not good in making friends..
but i still have a lot of friends... (I think, maybe not enough)

ok enough about me...
and I know you all start to feel sleepy..
but anyway thanks for the visiting n reading my lame blog... (for any grammar error please, please inform me, you can be really helpful to make me improve my english) THANKS again!!







0 comments: