BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's been a long time...

I can;t remember my last post..
it's been a long time I didn't write any post here...
still I've nothing much to say..
I'm quite busy right now... My schedule is full till end of march..
every week I've test and quiz..
next week I got 2 test and a quiz..
on monday I've calculus quiz and the next day physics test..
on the thursday, algebra test...
It's make me lazier than ever.. haa..haa..
but then still today I plan with Ayu, Lily and maybe Ika n Anis,
we want to go to shopping till I run out of money and starving to the hell on the next day (coz no more money to buy food)..
Haaa..haaa..
no, I'd plan to save my money till the end of march cause I will never get any money from my father till then..
but shopping can be exceptional.. hee..hee.. just not to much..
ok laa., now I want to study and get ready to go Sogo .. hee..hee..

0 comments: