BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

KoTak-KoTak

last day, I went to mid valley with my friend..
just hang out with old friends...
after this holiday it'll be hard meet them n hang out with them again..
but what i want to tell is that day so many people wearing kotak-kotak shirt (including me...)
it's like everywhere we went there must be someone (at least) that wear that shirt...
and the funny thing is my adik said there was some people wearing the same kind of shirt..
she said she found one at the upstairs the other one at downstairs and the other one is one of the shopkeeper.. (thank god i didn't found anyone wearing the same t-shirt as me)..
my adik told my mother.. her response "maybe ade sale kot baju tu, sebab tue ramai yang beli"..
haa..haa.. maybe laa..

kotak-kotak rule.. hee..hee..

0 comments: