BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year.. n New Resolutions..

azam.. yup i had planned some azam (in eng pnjg sgt)..

1) i want to finish everything i start..

i always wanted to do something like everyone did.. things i think it will be fun.. so dgn excited nye
i pun wat the same thing.. but then i get bored.. so i stop.... then i find a new things to do.. and here it goes again.. so from now on i wanted to finish everything and i don't want to be hangat2 tahi ayam no more.. start from update my blog.. hehe lame gile x update..

2) i want to study more ( no more last minute)

i think i hv this azam since.... i think study is important.. but it always end up the same..
but this sem i hv my target 3.8.. *wink* it's actually bcoz my father promise me to give buy me a car... yup A CAR.. so it's a real deal.. (i think my father doesn't really want to give me a car) sigh..
this sem the subject is real hard (b4 it's hard too but at least i hv some subject that i hope i can get an A) but this sem... its far from hope.. SO study HARD n SMART.. balanced right.. hehe

3) last one (for now).. i hv this azam n i just want to keep it to myself...
(just pray for the change) amin...


ok thats it... i really hope no more tahi2 ayam in my dictionary.. delete it from my life...

0 comments: